Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
There are countless Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie recipes out there, and I have tested a LOT of them, but this recipe is by far my favorite. These cookies turn out moist without being too sticky or “gooey” and still hold their form! And of course, they taste SO. GOOD. Plus you can make them into pretty small cookies which means you can eat a lot of them, right??
1 C 100% Pure Pumpkin
1 C white sugar
½ C Vegetable Oil
1 tsp vanilla
1 large egg
2 cups flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp milk
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F. Use a pan lined with a silpat or lightly greased cookie sheet.
2. In a standing mixer, combine pumpkin, sugar, oil, vanilla and egg. Mix until well combined.
3. In a separate medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Dissolve baking soda with milk in a small bowl. Add flour mixture and baking soda mixture to pumpkin mix. Combine well.
4. Add chocolate chips.
5. Using a cookie scoop, drop balls of dough onto Silpat lined cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes, cool on a wire rack. Enjoy!!
Adapted from A Family Feast.com